Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are Honeysuckle Nutrition products produced?
In the UK at our manufacturer in Leicestershire.
All products in the Honeysuckle Nutrition range are manufactured in the UK, in line with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Our Manufacturing site also holds an MHRA pharmaceutical licence, Kosher Accreditation, Vegan Society Accreditation and has been approved by the Soil Association.
- Are all the products in the Honeysuckle Nutrition range Vegan/Vegetarian?
Please check individual labels – we strive to make our products Vegan and Vegetarian where possible.
- Are all the components used in Honeysuckle Nutrition eg the bottle, lid recyclable ?
We strive to make our products as recyclable as we can and are continuing to look at ways to improve. We use glass for our bottles and an aluminium lids that are largely recyclable in the UK.
- What do you mean by Green Energy and zero to landfill?
Honeysuckle Nutrition uses green electricity, paying a premium which is reinvested to help build new sources of green energy in Britain. Honeysuckle Nutrition operates a zero-to-landfill policy, instead, materials are recycled and reused.
- What does the Soil Association do?
Here is the Soil Association website they can tell you what they do better than we can – https://www.soilassociation.org/. Honeysuckle Nutrition’s Manufacturing site holds a certificate with the Soil Association
*Where appropriate we meet these accreditations – check individual products